After the boring and milling head is used, how should I do daily maintenance?
1. External maintenance of the boring and milling head. Mainly remove the dirt and rust on the surface of the machine tool and keep the transmission parts clean. Wipe the surface of the machine and the cover, no rust and no yellow spots; scrub each exposed screw, light bar and rack; fill the handles, screws, nuts and other parts to keep the machine appearance clean.
2. Boring and milling head table and guide rail maintenance. Wipe all parts of the workbench, check the gap between the retaining iron and the strip; check if the rail is pulled, burr and scrub the rail.
3. Boring and milling headstock and feed gearbox maintenance. Open the dust cover of the headstock and check the adjustment v-belt and the spindle clamp clamping lever. Clean each filter and oil tank; check the balance hammer wire rope fastening; scrub the rotary disc chute and adjust the strip.
4. Rear column maintenance. After scrubbing the bearing housing and guide surface, check the adjustment strip clearance.
5. Maintenance of the electrical part of the boring and milling head. Clean the electrical box and motor. Check the position of the electrical device, boring and milling head to ensure that the electrical device is fixed, safe and tidy. Operating system, and finally cut off the power.
6. Boring and milling head lubrication system maintenance. Clean the linoleum and oil sump to keep the oil hole and oil passage unblocked. Clean the cooling pump, filter and cooling box. Clean the filter to ensure that the oil cup is complete and keep the oil standard oil window bright.