About the calibration and maintenance of the drilling machine
How the machine is maintenance ？
(1) Clean the chips around the worktable board in time after use and wipe the machine clean every day.
(2) Add lubricant once a week to lubricate the sliding parts.
(3) The drill bit is regularly checked and replaced. Note: The cutting edge of the upper and lower bit should be adjusted to a line. The upper and lower bits have the same shape and size, so they can be interchanged up and down.
(4) Regularly check and replace the reamer. Note: Do not use pliers to clamp the edge of the reamer.
Drill bit and reamer do not work
(1) Check if the power supply is normal, and make sure that the power supply matches the voltage and frequency of the machine.
(2) whether the fuse is in good condition.
(3) Whether the motor is normal.
Double-sided drill upper and lower holes have large errors and do not overlap:
The gap between the upper and lower bits is too large. To adjust the gap between the upper and lower bits, the gap between the upper and lower bits should be as small as possible. The most suitable gap is 0.1mm. The cutting edge of the upper and lower bit should be adjusted to a line.
The drilling time is long and the inner wall of the hole is not smooth.
Drill wear becomes dull, change the new drill bit or clamp the drill bit with the accessory sleeve to sharpen the drill bit.
There is a deviation in the rotation of the reamer:
Press the adjusting arm of the drill bit, relax the reamer and clamp the reamer handle with pliers to adjust the deviation.